Youth Summer Soccer Camps
Soccer Quest is excited to announce that registration is now open for our Youth Summer Soccer Camps. Below is a breakdown of what is provided, as well as the ages and camp details.
What your children can expect:
- Learn from Pro-coaches about the most popular sport in the world and how to play it
- Participate in fun games and activities throughout the week.
- Play in the Soccer Quest World Cup!!
- Get your own camp shirt with the Soccer Quest FC logo
- Get a new Quality Soccer Ball to take home.
- Get to learn some cool tricks and techniques and show off to your friends!
- Work hard, play hard and earn a chance to train in our Academy program.
- Make some new friends who play your favourite sport
- Enjoy your time out in the sun
What the parents can expect:
- Kamloops camps will run from 9:00am to 12:00pm daily.
- Out of Town camps will run from 10:00am to 1:00pm daily.
- Early drop off (half hour before) and late pick up (half hour after) available.
- For ages 6 (born 2015) to 12 (born 2009).
- Limited space available due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- All Kamloops camps are held at Pronto field located at 330 Chief Alex Thomas Way.
- All sessions will follow current COVID-19 restrictions.
- Sessions will focus on individual development in small groups, where players will participate in games and activities while respecting social distancing measures.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for players and parents to use before and after their sessions.
- Balls and equipment used will be sanitized after each session.
- No volunteers. Our pro-coaches are not just passionate about soccer; they all have the appropriate licenses to facilitate the appropriate skills and knowledge to your children.
- Future Opportunities. Our year round Academy program trains young players to compete at the highest levels in the province. Camp participants could earn an invite to join this program.
* All session formats are subject to change as COVID-19 restrictions change
Players may be moved teams or age groups at the discretion of the SQ staff in order to create parity and offer the most appropriate learning environment for your children.
If you have any further questions please email [email protected] or call the office 250.554.4625