Youth Summer Soccer Camps
Soccer Quest is excited to announce that registration is now open for our 2023 Youth Summer Soccer Camps. Below is a breakdown of what is provided, as well as the ages and camp details.
What your children can expect:
- Learn from Pro-coaches about the most popular sport in the world and how to play it
- Participate in fun games and activities throughout the week.
- Play in the Soccer Quest World Cup!!
- Get your own camp shirt with the Soccer Quest FC logo
- Get a new Quality Soccer Ball to take home.
- Get to learn some cool tricks and techniques and show off to your friends!
- Make some new friends who play your favourite sport
- Enjoy your time out in the sun
What the parents can expect:
- Camps are offered in full or half day options from 9:00am to 4:00pm, or 9:00am to 12:00pm daily.
- Early drop off (half hour before) and late pick up (half hour after) available.
- For ages 6 (born 2017) to 12 (born 2011).
- Limited space available
- Camps will consist of skill based learning activities that provide a fun learning environment for the players.
- No volunteers. Our pro-coaches are not just passionate about soccer; they all have the appropriate licenses to facilitate the appropriate skills and knowledge to your children.
- Future Opportunities. Our year round Academy program trains young players to compete at the highest levels in the province. Camp participants could earn an invite to join this program.
Players may be moved teams or age groups at the discretion of the SQ staff in order to create parity and offer the most appropriate learning environment for your children.
If you have any further questions please email [email protected] or call the office 250.554.4625